Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Perfectly Pink

My life has been filled with a lot of pink lately. This beauty just bloomed today in my garden.Another daisy... just a darker pink than the first... unveiling the inner beauty of itself.

Playing dressup and tea party with sister, Racheal. Portulaca blooming amongst my lettuce plants.

Tea cup that I picked up at an antique store while shopping with Racheal.

All dressed up for the ball my beloved and I went to on Saturday evening.

Some fun shots at a park before the evening began.





Gifts for my friends... just because I love them.













1 comment:

  1. What a nice pink dress i am so impressed and you looking beautiful and your hair style very superb. Beautiful blog and I really enjoyed on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!