Saturday, November 8, 2008

Project Unveiled

So this is what I've been doing lately.
Inspired by some of the home making journal's I have been seeing
around blog land, I decided to start one myself.
Here's how I'm doing it.
I just brows through old magazines
and if I see something I like, I rip it out.
I don't think too much about it;
Love it? Rip it.

It's really neat to go back and look at what I chose.
It definitely tells me something about myself.
So far?
I absolutely love nature and beautiful things... who doesn't?

After gaining a pile of ripped out pages about an inch thick
I sorted them all into seasons
and put them in separate folders
so that I could arrange them in order in my journal.
I want to start in January
recording little things that happen throughout my day.
Appointments, quotes, cute things the kids did or said,
romantic things from my hubby, etc.

Just a bit of my life recorded for history.

Would you like to do one too?

Let me know. I'd love to know who else is joining me
and it would be great to see some of your pages as well!

3 comments:

  1. Are you still working on this? Such fun!
    We need to make another day to do some more rippin' an' pastin'.
    I want to start using it right away.
    Can't wait to see what your's will look like finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining!!!!!!!!! Elly and I are going to make one in a few days... looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one of these, but I unfortunately neglect it :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!