Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Talent of Giving...



"Giving presents is a talent;
to know what a person wants,
to know when and how to get it, to give it lovingly and well."
~Pamela Glenconner


Yesterday and this evening I received two wonderful gifts from two beautiful friends.

I so love to receive pretty packaged gifts from people who have put a lot of thought into what I like and would want.

They hit it bang on with these gifts: A package of Raspberry Hot Chocolate, Beautiful Christmas Tree Ornaments, and a Vanilla Scented Candle in the shape of a coffee mug!

Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. i had a friend show up this week on my doorstep and she had knitted me 2 dishcloths and gotten me a crafting book with kids...so thoughtful and sweet!! I have neglected friends this year with being so sick...it makes me realize that I want to start earlier on ones for them next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So special!!

    ...and your bath salts are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!