Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Evening Walk

Just got back from a deliciously refreshing, much needed 40 minute walk out in the fresh air. Decided to steal a few moments away at the computer to post this as dear husband reads the two oldest a story before bed. It's been a tough day, exhausting (not even two weeks since my surgery -appendicitis), with my youngest in a bad habit of continual whining... how do I get him to stop???
So needed a break and left the house right after supper. Feel much better now and ready to face the dishes and then a quite evening with hubby.
Pondering Psalm 16 this week...
" Therefore my heart is glad and my glory [my inner self] rejoices; my body too shall rest and confidently dwell in safety" Psalm 16:9
You are ever watching over me, Lord... thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!