Friday, May 30, 2008

So Blessed

I mentioned that I would try to remember to let you know how the lettuce was doing that the boys and I planted a couple weeks ago. Well, here it is! We have been enjoying it for the past 2 or 3 days on our sandwiches. It feels so good to be eating greens that I know are not covered in "junk"! Today I am thankful for:

10. Fresh greens grown so nicely as a result of all the mixed rain and sun we've been having.
11. 0.99 hats from the "Sally Ann" shading the heads of my two oldest, Jayden and Marcus.
12. A special moment with Allan(age 2) captured by Jayden(age 6)... He loves the camera.
13. Allan's blond head of hair bent over his own imaginary game. Thankful for times when he can entertain himself for once. He's definitely getting better about that! Yeah!
A wonderful day... full of many, many blessings.

Psalm 103:1 "Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!