Tuesday, May 27, 2008

There's Just No Resisting...

I can't seem to resist taking pictures of my garden at this time of year. Everything is so fresh and new.
Just look at this "bachelor button" bud! Gorgeous! The detail is amazing! Or how about this pink "Columbine"? Did you ever see anything so feminine and pretty?
This iris was a very unexpected surprise as I just divided and transplanted it over from my sisters garden in the fall. I thought it wouldn't bloom the first year!
And I can't remember the name of this beauty blooming on a couple of trees around my yard.
Did I mention I love spring?!!! I hope I am not boring you with all these flowers.
Just to keep things interesting... Here's a picture of my goofy little Marcus. I guess he was expecting the flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!