Monday, June 2, 2008

Closet Organized

So here it is... the "before" and "after" of my closet. It took me about 2 hours and I got rid of ~14 items for Charity and cut up ~10 items into rags. I put away an entire tote FULL of clothes that were too big and put away another tote of maternity clothes and winter sweaters. It still seems like I have a lot of clothes though, doesn't it?


:::BEFORE:::
:::AFTER::: sure feels good!
Note: This closet is shared by my hubby and I.

Now on to the children's clothes... I love organizing!
...when I'm in the mood to do so, which is not always, believe me.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a comment for you! Thanks for the wonderful yesterday. It was just what I needed to get me back into the exciting side of life. I have been bloging more!!!
    love you,
    Racheal

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!