Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autumn Splendor

In honor of autumn's beginning yesterday...
A few shots from around my yard. I'm gonna miss this big ol' tree when we move in a couple months. It has not failed to put on such a show every autumn for the past 4 years that we've been living here.
Brightness on green. I love watching the leaves flutter to the ground in a gust of wind.
A single tiny flower I found growing in my garden... a pleasant surprise of pink amongst all this orange and red and yellow.

Calandula blooming... sunshine reflecting sunshine.
Another Calandula... I definetly want to do these again next year. I love that they are still blooming when many of my other plants have already died down for the year.
And marigold... very, very bright and cheerful as well.
And another piece of that giant tree that I love.

Happy Autumn! :)

"Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!
Say to God, "how awesome are your deeds!"
Psalm 66:1,2,3a

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!