Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hard at Work... Hard at Play

"I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as Autumn sunshine
by staying in the house...
so I spend almost all my daylight hours
in the open air."

After lunch we did a quick read together of "Charlotte's Web" and a couple of Math pages and then outside we went to rake the leaves. The quote above rings very true for me as I have a strange and dreadful feeling that winter is creeping up behind me and will surprise me all to soon.
I have a crazy urge to be outside doing dances and twirls in the last remains of this years warm weather. Anyone relate? ...Or is it just me?
Perhaps I am too concerned about it. Perhaps there are many warm days coming yet this year.
I sure hope so.

And where was Allan during all this fun?

Snug in his bed for a nap of course. I'm not ready for him to give that up anytime soon! :)

What's your favorite Autumn activity?




1 comment:

  1. katrina, you inspire me more then I can say , to live life to the fullest. It is beautiful here at home, and I am also looking forward to next week being in Sask. as I love the praire in fall. May I say again I love your blog?!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!