Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 6 Blessings

1. The color purple of Asters blooming in my garden.


2. These words from His word this morning.

"But if one loves God truly [with effectionate reverence, prompt obedience, and grateful recognition of His blessing], he is known by God [recognized as worthy of His intimacy and love, and he is owned by Him]." 1 Corinthians 8:3 May this be so, not just for this month as I am printing out His blessings but for always in every area of my life.

3. An unexpected and pleasant visit from my sister this morning.


4. A sense of smell. ...Especially the heavenly scent of sweet peas blooming along the fence of my vegetable patch.

5. This little boy... need I say more?

6. And these two pairs of blue, blue eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!