Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Month of Thanksgiving

So I've been thinking a lot about Thanksgiving Day coming up and how we need to always have a heart of thankfulness. (For all those of you in the "States", I know Thanksgiving is in November but for us it's October 13 this year.) And I have decided that for each day in October I will be blogging about the things I am thankful for in my life.

I will list as many things as the date we are on so for today, being the 1st, I will post 1 thing, tomorrow 2 things, and so on.

Anyone wanna join me? Let me know, I always love getting "comments"! ;)
Yeah? Okay, I'm excited to check your blogs each day to see all the blessing in your life!

So here's my first point of gratitude:

(On the side: I couldn't resist saying something about fall and will probably have more to say as the month goes on because... I LOVE THIS SEASON! :D )


1. The sound of crunching leaves under little feet as I walked with my toddler to the mailbox this afternoon.

(Ooh, it's hard to say just one because I'd love to mention "his little hand in mine and the sunshine glinting off his blond head" but maybe I'll save that for another post. I hope there are many more such walks in the near future!)

Happy Thanksgiving Month!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!

    For yesterday (the 1st) I am thankful for the compliment from a complete stranger...those are nice to get

    For today (the second) I am thankful for a very understanding and supportive husband.And also for the chance to be a stay at home mom and spend these ever growing moments with my son... who gives me everything to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!