Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thankgsgiving Sunday '08

After sunday morning worship we went home to enjoy turkey dinner with our dear friends, John-murdo and Debbie and their son, Samuel. We had a wonderful time of sweet fellowship together and when they went home at 5:30 we decided to go for a walk as we were not near hungry for supper.

So we bundled up the children and strolled down to the bird sanctuary to see what the geese where up to....
Allan checks out some rosy red rosehips.
I was so thrilled to get this shot. I've been wanting to try for this a long time. :)
Marcus finally knows how to ride a bike with training wheels! Yeah! (He's so proud.)
Beautiful blue-eyed boy. Marcus (4 3/4)
The moon and its reflection on the pond.
Allan takes a ride home in the crisp, cold dark on Daddy's shoulders.
I am so thankful for my health and that of my family that allows us to go out on walks like this in the chill of the evening. It is so special just to be together.
"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,
and make a joyful noise unto him..."
Psalm 95:2

1 comment:

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!