Friday, December 12, 2008

I almost forgot... It's fphoto Friday! I really like being a part of this over at Natalie's blog. Probably because I enjoy photography so much and like to go check out every one else's photo's, too.

So here's my photo for the week...


I captured this moment of my son Marcus on the swing while we were camping this past summer. I just love the joy and carefree feelings it gives me when I see my boys soaring up and down as high as they dare (or as high as the swing allows, anyway). One just never knows how high they would fly if they were able to.

So, what are some of your favorite things about watching your children play outside?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! Your son is precious...I just love the shadow that you captured too. Wonderful job. Christmas blessings to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch mine race up and down our lane on their scooters. The wind whipping through their hair and the laughter on their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...Katrina! This is a great way of capturing precious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks such fun and really captures the essence of being carefree!!
    it also delights me to watch my boys play outdoors in the summer; i love the way they can just be 100% themselves, roll about in mud and dirt with no fear of being reprimanded... i think this has to be my favourite thing: watching them get dirty because they're playing and just being boys :)
    Does that make sense??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture!! I like the way my children use their imagination when they play. You'll be surprise with some of the things they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those toes! I just want to reach out and tickle them! I love the element of discovery. My son is 17 months old and things that I've looked over he is just discovering. It really makes me stop and observe more. Thanks for your photo this week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!