Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Perfect Summer Fruit...





...especially when it brings back such great memories of my childhood days. Back when all watermelons, it seemed, still had black seeds.

I was so delighted when I cut this one open after bringing it home from a roadside stand.

"This is the real thing, kids!" I said.

"Cool! Can we collect the seeds and put them in the garden?!" was their immediate response.

I love how they love the outdoors and how excited they are to watch things grow.

*****

What's your favorite summer fruit? And do you have memories of childhood summers eating them outside, as well?

2 comments:

  1. What handsome boys you have!!

    Hmmm, favorite summer fruit; I think that would be cherries! So yummy!

    Wild raspberry picking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy shopping hours as offered by the contents of the link www.rightshopping.in that comes loaded with all the priority and useful products that are being complemented with free shipping facilities. Enjoy online delivery facilities. Shopping Online in India is possible from anywhere in India with this link.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!