Thursday, October 9, 2008

An Excuse and Day 8 & 9 Blessings

Well, so much for doing a second post yesterday. I just had such a wonderfully full and active day, with 3 of my girlfriends over in the evening, I didn't get a chance until after 11:00 and by then I was too tired and went straight to bed.

So anyways, here are my Day 8 Blessings:

Thankful for;
1. An afternoon with my friend digging up perennials in my garden in order to transplant them into hers.

2. The chance to harvest my potatoes in the sunshine. I dug them up and told the boys they could sift through the soil looking for "gold". They had so much fun and this is what they came up with.
2. Bright and beautiful flower bouquet from hard-working hubby... aren't they gorgeous? 4. The time that my dear husband took to go with the boys and I to pick out pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch. These are the three we chose, promptly set outside into my fall display at the front door. :)
5. This fall mom that I found at the grocery store along with these adorable mini pumpkins and gourds.
6. A beautiful evening with friends in my home, yummy food and candles lit.

7. Getting my latest scrapbook completed and having them enjoy looking through it.

8. A clean house when I went to bed last night. I could turn out the lights with a sense of satisfaction for a day well spent.

Hopefully I'll get day 9 done this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!