Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 9

1. Thankful that Allan calls me "Mama". He's the first of my children to say Mama instead of Mommy. It's especially precious when he comes up and gives me a hug and kiss and says, "Mama, I love you... I love you, Mama".

2. For quiet time with hubby in the early hours of the morning while it is still dark, the children aren't up yet, and the day is still fresh.

3. For hot mug of coffee to wrap chilly hands 'round.

4. Thankful that mom loved to read to us as children, passing down that love to me.

5. That Allan still naps 2 hours every afternoon so that I can get the home schooling done in relative peace.

6. For Internet access so that I can blog! ;)

7. For the sound of my childrens voices as they talk together in their play.

8. For Lego blocks that help them to use their imagination so delightfully! *smile*
9. For a quiet day at home. The van is in getting it's bumper fixed so I had to stay home, which was fine with me! :)


How are you all doing? I haven't been getting any comments lately. :( I do love a good comment! *hint, hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!