Saturday, November 1, 2008

One of those days???


We had a wonderful fun time at the Harvest Fair last night.
BUT...

The first words I heard this morning as I was somewhere between dreamland and reality were, "Dad, Jayden... he just pulled my ear really, really hard."

Oh no, is it gonna be one of those kinds of days???

(Not to mention the fact that they'll be all sugared up on the candy they got.)

Thankfully hubby got up to deal with them so that I could avoid the day a little longer under the covers.

Maybe I could just hide out today? Ummm... not gonna work... I'll just have to make the best of it.

Plan on having a "home day" and early to bed tonight.
Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and read each and every one... thank you!